Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Humpday Wednesday

This week just feels too long. And I think I might be coming down with something. Blame it on the long weekends into fooling our only too willing bodies into thinking that we only have three- or four-day workweeks. It's as if my body is rebelling HAHA.

On another note, today has pretty much been uneventful. Just a regular Wednesday at work. The only interesting thing which happened was that planning for the company Christmas party started. I wanted to be part of the design team because I've always wanted to live out my David Tutera tendencies. Sayang. Oh well. Maybe next time. There's always a next time. I hope. Besides I think I can also do a great job in the committee I volunteered for. We'll see. :)

Speaking of Christmas, can i just say Christmas is sooo sooo near but the only place I've felt even just a tinge of the Christmas spirit is in Starbucks? Uh-huh. Yeah. Anyway, I wanted to share with you my realizations and thoughts but stupid me forgot to send the file over to my email. Oh well. Tomorrow. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment