Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainy Days and Cups of Coffee

The past few days have been somewhat dreary, you know, those days when you don't really feel like doing anything, which explains why I haven't been writing as often. What an excuse HAHA. Anyway, there's just something in the air that makes me want to snuggle a bit longer when it's time to wake up. Must be the weather, must be cause Christmas is just right around the corner. Whatever the reason, it's getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning! Damn it. Which brings me to my next point. It's such a pity that I love sleeping so much (yes I am a self-confessed sleepyhead) because there's so much stuff that I wanna do in life that I feel like sleeping is actually a waste of time. Except for the fact that I love it so much. Oh did I just say that again? HAHA Point made!

Living in the here and now is actually such an incredible experience. Endless possibilities present themselves before me. I feel so empowered in the sense that I can actually do something about my dream and turn them into reality. The only problem is which dream?!
image not mine

So there, I'm blogging so that I can chronicle my dreams, aspirations, WTF moments, memorable experiences, feelings, musings, and everything in between. It would be nice to look back in a few years and see what the hell I was up to a couple years back and if I indeed got to achieve my dreams. Or maybe see just how differently life turned out from what I first envisioned it years ago.

Now that I have more time on my hands (aka since I dont go to school anymore and since I dont spend every waking hour cramming reports, presentations and papers), I don't see why I can't do it. But first things first! I'd love nothing more than to sit back and relax with a cup of cranberry white choco mocha and a notebook to sort out my life or just kick back and read a good book in Starbucks. I swear I love that place so much I could spend hours in there! I've even converted friends into Starbucks lovers!
Ah life's simple joys. :)

To be continued tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment