Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm tired but am happy because I'm home and about to enjoy good food.

So if you're wondering why the title to this post is ridiculously long, read on and you'll get it. :)

Sometimes I wonder how the world would turn out to be if all of us had a ticker tape on our forehead with our mood and emotions displayed on them for the whole world to see. Warning: Not in the mood. Do not piss me off. Or: I am ridiculously happy today. You can ask anything of me and I’d probably say yes. Or: Ho-hum mood today, I need a picker-upper. Or: Extremely feeling needy and clingy. I need a hug.

No more hesitating when dealing with people you don’t know that well, or people you just met for the first time. At the same time, you can take advantage of the impossibly good mood of people to get them to do what you want.

Would that’s just be awesome?!

But then again, wouldn’t that be also just so damn inconvenient? Imagine having the following sentence flashing on your forehead while talking to someone at work or in school: I am so irritated with the way you’re acting right now. Can you just jump off the face of the earth? God forbid it’s your boss. Or your professor. HELLLL to NO!

Or imagine being in an interview and this is what you felt at that moment: I feel gassy right now. I’d just die of embarrassment if that were me.

Then again, I think that sometimes it’d be just downright depressing. Because then, there’d be no hiding from your emotions. There’s no denying it anymore. It’s printed on your forehead for crying out loud. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment